Nov 23, 2007

Lager Taster - Best job in the World

A Tesco worker says she has the best job in the world - as the store's chief lager taster. Helen Moores has tasted more than a thousand lagers since she started the job two years ago.

According to the Sun she said: "I certainly do enjoy my work - even though I sometimes have to start tasting lagers at 9.30 in the morning. The secret with the early morning tastings is to make sure you haven't had too much the night before.

"Wine tasters swill the liquid round their mouths and then spit it out. But with beer you only get the full flavour if you take a good swig and swallow it. Sometimes I sample more than 20 beers in a session - so I have to watch it."

Helen Moores who works at Tesco HQ in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, admitted her boyfriend is very jealous of her job. Link


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...