Jun 23, 2008

I love Cufflinks


I love to dress well. Though, I am not a big fan of formal dresses, I love to wear a formal when attending business meetings. By formal I mean, shirt and trouser with perfect matching tie. When I wear a formal dress, normally I avoid chains or other jewelery. But, I never forget to use the cufflink. Yes, cufflink. For me, it is not just a part of the regular clothing accessories, but a part of my style statement.

I love cufflinks and I have a good collection of cufflinks with different styles. Whenever I go for shopping in a new place, I love to buy cufflinks. So, I have a pretty good collection. The gold cufflinks are my favorite. They perfectly matches with my shirts and gives me comfort while I am on a formal dress. Well, I also use cufflinks made from stainless steel, crystal and stones.

So, what about you? Do you love cufflinks? What is your view about them as a part of style statement. Feel free to share your thoughts.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...