Mar 23, 2008

Man auctions his Life on eBay


An Australian man is auctioning off his life on the Internet, as he wants to start a new life! Ian Usher, who was born in Britain, made the decision to sell-off everything on the online auction site eBay after his marriage broke up. His weird offer comes with his house in Perth, job, clothes and even friends. The auction will take place on June 22.

On the day it is all sold and settled I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at all, and get on the train, with no idea where I am going or what the future holds for me.

He expects to get A$420,000 (192,186 pounds). For more information, read his Web site www.alife4sale.com, which also has a link to eBay for bidders. Watch the video report from Reuters.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...