Jul 24, 2008

Rabbit saves couple from Fire

A pet rabbit in Melbourne, saved a couple from getting into fire. How? According to Associated Press reports, the husband returned home from a night shift early Thursday and heard the pet, named "Rabbit", scratching their bedroom door. It was just half an hour after the husband had gone to bed.

To see what's the matter, the man discovered a fire in a back room of the house. The smoke was already spreading quickly through the house. So, the couple escaped the fire, without any injury, only because of their pet rabbit. The fire caused substantial damage to their house before it was extinguished by firefighters.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...