Sep 14, 2007

Blogger Olive Riley



Take a look at this granny. Probably she is the world's oldest blogger! She is 107 years old, grandmother of seven and writes regularly on her blog "The Life of Riley". Her name is Olive Riley and she is from Australia. We salute this blogger and hope that she will continue writing the wonderful stories from her life. Link




Good Morning everyone. My name is Olive Riley. I live in Australia near Sydney. I was born in Broken Hill on Oct. 20th 1899.Broken Hill is a mining town, far away in the centre of Australia. My Friend, Mike, has arranged this blog for me. He is doing the typing and I am telling the stories. He thinks it’s a good idea to tell what’s going on. He already made a film about me a few years back and people liked that, so they might like this blog too, he says. We’ll see. - From the First Post of Olive Riley.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...